April 29, 2012

Free Mothers Day Printables from Sweet As Designs

Mothers Day is fast approaching. Last year Luminoso Blu and I held a Mothers Day Table Challenge that was amazing to me to see. On my own Mothers Day, I like to relax with my family and be spoilt. But to so many of you, there is a buzz in the air on how to make your table look beautiful when family comes around.


So, when Haley from Sweet As Designs emailed me asking if I would like to feature her Free Mothers Day Printable Package, I immediately thought of those incredible tables last year, and said yes!


This package is beautiful! And the best part, is it is a gift just for you.


It is called Cottage Garden and the pack includes;


-A Mothers Day Gift Card, to write that special message for Mum to tell her how much you love her
-Gift Tags, that will look beautiful on the special gift you made or bought for Mum
-Mini Bunting, to dress up an area where you are sitting with the family
-Table Signs for you to customise with Mums favourite treats including Cupcakes, Cookies, Coffee or Tea
-Cupcake Toppers for the cupcakes made with a sprinkle of love..


To receive the downloadable free file, please email Haley at sweetasdesigns@hotmail.com or visit their facebook page and private message them.


Thank you again Haley for being so generous and we hope you all have a beautiful Mothers Day!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved