April 1, 2012

"Easter Table" by Sweet Art Cakes



Kellie says, 


               "When ever I think of Easter the first thing that comes to my mind is daisies so for this table I knew I wanted daisies to feature in the cake and cupcakes.  


Another of my favourite things is antiques and the rustic country look.  I chose a soft colour pallet as I did not want it too bright.

For the sweets, the hand painted cake was a chocolate mud with chocolate ganache. The white chocolate mud cupcakes were iced with white chocolate ganache and featured hand painted daisies and the Easter bonnet cookies were in keeping with the colour pallet.  They were all made and styled by me."










Thank you so much for sharing your table with us Kellie! This certainly gives us some Easter inspiration.

Happy Easter! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved